The post Singapore takes further steps to restore pre-Covid-19 normalcy appeared first on TD (Travel Daily Media) Travel Daily.
- No more group size limits and no more requirements for safe distancing
- Capacity limits were removed for large events with more than 1,000 participants
- Pre-departure test before entry to Singapore is no longer needed if fully vaccinated while;
- All non-fully vaccinated travellers aged 13 and above who are allowed to enter Singapore are required to take a pre-departure test within two days before departure for Singapore, undergo a seven-day stay-home notice period, and take an RT-PCR test for Covid-19 at the end of their stay-home notice period
- The use of TraceTogether and SafeEntry: Vaccination-differentiated safe management measures removed in most settings; workforce vaccination measures lifted
The post Singapore takes further steps to restore pre-Covid-19 normalcy appeared first on Travel Daily.