The post “We Miss Japan” staycation at Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong appeared first on TD (Travel Daily Media) Travel Daily.
Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong once again rolls out its ever-popular “We Miss Japan” room package that will whizz you to Japan, without leaving the city.
Included in the package is a room accommodation, breakfast buffet and lunch/dinner buffet for two persons, and approximately HKD1,000 worth of gifts from SHISEIDO, Calbee, Luna Cake and Green Ginkgo Tea. Other features include a Japanese cake and beverage combo set, a sake tasting (only available for check-in on Wednesdays) and a RaceRoom fast-racing simulation. Harbour View Deluxe room bookings will also include a yukata dress-up experience. The package is bookable from now and available for stays from 18 July until 31 August 2022. Book now.
“Let’s soak into Japanese vibes this summer with a series of captivating experiences from our “We Miss Japan” room package, made possible in collaboration with well-known Japanese brands. Be sure to visit our lantern installation on the 2/F, inspired by Japanese summer festivals (matsuri),” said Patrick Sin, general manager, Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong.
“We Miss Japan” room package includes:
- One-night accommodation at 1 King/ 2 Twin Beds Room
- Breakfast buffet for 2 persons at The Farmhouse
- Japanese-themed buffet for 2 persons at The Farmhouse (Lunch package – 12:00 NN to 2:30 PM OR Dinner package – 5:30 PM to 7:30PM or 8 PM to 10 PM)
- A set of Japanese Sweet Combo (2 petite cakes & 2 drinks) at The Farmhouse Deli
- “We Miss Japan” Goodie Bag (approximate value of HKD1,000; including gifts from SHISEIDO, Luna Cake, Calbee, Green Ginkgo Tea)
- Access to one session of RaceRoom Fast-racing Simulation Experience^ (20 minutes per session; one session per room, per stay)
- “We Miss Japan” room package guests checking in on Wednesdays can enjoy a tasting of three types of sake, hosted by Tenkyoku
- Optional add-on: 3-hour yukata dress-up experience for 2 persons at HKD500 net^
- Harbour View Deluxe room bookings include complimentary 3-hour yukata dress-up experience for 2 persons^ arranged by kimono company Moonnight
Package rates start from HKD1,440+10% with lunch buffet and from HKD1,890+10% with dinner buffet. ^Advance reservation is required and subject to availability.
RaceRoom Fast-racing Simulation Experience
Participate in a RaceRoom Fast-racing Simulation on the famous Suzuka Circuit, made realistic by a fully-built racing simulator with a 40” monitor. The champion, second and third place winners stand a chance to win stays at Hyatt Centric Ginza Tokyo, Hyatt Centric Kanazawa or Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong.
The Farmhouse Japanese-themed buffet
Highlights from the Japanese-themed buffet at The Farmhouse includes tiger prawn tempura, live yakiniku (grilled meat) station featuring wagyu beef tongue, beef chunk, beef short plate, signature Japanese street food for example korokke (Japanese croquette) and oden (Japanese stew). Leave space for a dessert (or two); the hotel’s homemade hojicha roll cake and Japanese cheese cake are the absolute must. From 18 July until 31 August, 2022, outside diners can enjoy this mouth-watering feast from HKD358 for lunch buffet and HKD668 for dinner buffet, plus 10% service charge and 1% surcharge to restore with Zero Foodprint Asia, funding food-related climate solutions.
Art Centric featuring Bao Ho, the “Queen of Hong Kong Street Art”
As part of the hotel’s series of art exhibitions featuring local artists, visit the 2/F for Bao’s exhibition. Her six freestyle pieces illustrate the Hong Kong artist’s drawing style reminiscent of manga art through whimsical characters and creatures.
The post “We Miss Japan” staycation at Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong appeared first on Travel Daily.